Hi guys! I’ve decided to create a book blog because I notice I’ve started to make my Instagram posts waaaay too long with my rants and book reviews. Now this way, I won’t bother my followers so much, and I get to express myself!
I shared these facts on my Instagram, but I would love for my new readers to learn a little about the person whose journey you shall follow… (just big words for… “hey! read a little about me!”)
Here are 10 facts about myself:
(1) My name is Sylvia
(2) My family calls me Yadira (its my middle name)
(3) I am 22 years old / young
(4) I live in a very small, beautiful, and tropical island called Puerto Rico. 🇵🇷
(5) I am an accounting major, one semester away from graduating!
(6) I currently work as a co-op student in the finance department of a big pharmaceutical company.
(7) My favorite types of books are greek mythology and fairy tale retellings.
(8) The Hunger Games is the series that got me VERY interested in reading, back in 2011. Which is why it will always have a special place in my heart.
(9) I buy waaaaay more books than I can read. (But don’t we all?)
(10) I wish I could work at a library or book store part-time. Even for just a couple of months. I just love the feeling of recommending and helping people pick out books!
That’s pretty much all there is to know about me, for now.
Thank you if you read this far!
If you’d love to see more of my bookish pics and posts, you can check out my Instagram: Serialbibliophile